IEM ACM Student Chapter invites students for DIVERSION 2K19, The International B. Tech/ B.E. Project Contest 2019. The contest is open for all engineering students pursuing undergraduate degrees with engineering colleges. All the participating teams are expected to submit the Participation Form below to enter into the Qualifying Round.
APPLY NOW: WWW.IOTICS.NET/DIVERSION
Students of 4-year Bachelor degree program like B. Tech/B.E. are eligible to apply.
• Deadline for Registration: September 14, 2019
• Deadline for Submission of Project Description Report: September 14, 2019
• Deadline for Submission of Presentation ppt: September 26, 2019
• Project presentation and Announcement of Results: September 30, 2019
Rs. 555 for the team. (MAX 4 people)
How to Apply?
1. The team should pay the registration fee by September 12, 2019. For Registration go to www.iotics.net/diversion.html and then fill up the call for paper form which mandatory.
2. After your registration, You have to upload your Project Report by September 14,2019.
3. The shortlisted teams will be notified by September 18, 2019 via e-mail. Only those teams need to upload presentation ppt by September 26, 2019.
Procedure for Adjudication:
The Contest committee formed by the IEM ACM Student Chapter will evaluate the project entries. Short-listed teams will be asked to make a project model presentation in front of a panel of juries on Sept 30, 2019, at Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata Campus. Based on the presentation (with compulsory demonstration) and documents uploaded, winners will be selected and will receive awards and certificates. Short listed teams will receive ACM certificates for participation.
Winner Award: ₹ 10,000
Runners Up Award: ₹ 5000
2nd Runners Up Award:₹ 3000
Special Mention Award(s): 1 year ACM Membership
Address for Contest Venue:
Institute of Engineering & Management
Gurukul, Y-12, Block -EP, Sector-V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex
SEE US ON: WWW.IOTICS.NET/DIVERSION.HTML
CALL US: 8777542374